
I can't believe my tiny little baby is 8 months old. Eric is starting to walk around the furniture and is into EVERYTHING under the sun. On my computer he actually makes things happen that I don't know how to fix! The poor kid has so many bruises- just today he smacked his face on the bathtub and has potential to have a really BIG bruise tomorrow (I swear I don't beat him).
Diaper changes are getting tricky. Not only do Jeff and I try to hand off the stinky ones to each other, but getting him to lay still for a second on the table is torture for all parties involved. He screams bloody murder through the whole diaper change. I can only imagine what the neighbors think we are doing to the poor kid!
Eric has found (and uses) his voice. It sounds like he is always calling for Dada, especially when he needs saving from the horrible diaper changing lady. Friends of ours in the neighborhood walk by our house and can hear him babbling away.
If I can get it, I will try and take some video of him when he gets stuck crawling between the two couches. He does it several times a day and has not quite figured out that he needs to go in sideways...
He is getting more fun everyday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment