Thursday, October 2, 2008

Teething- I think it hurts me more...

Eric is cutting a tooth on top and a tooth on the bottom. The only plus to him cutting two at the same time is- it's one less tooth that we need to deal with and he is giving me extra hugs.

In the meantime, I would like to list the negatives to Eric teething (beware, the list is long):
1. He cries ALL the time
2. He doesn't sleep well
3. He cries ALL the time
4. He is set off by every little thing (i.e. putting him down for a second, picking him up, his toy won't do what he wants it to do, breathing, bathing, diaper changes, clothing changes, no pacifier, having a pacifier, being fed, not being fed...shall I go on?)
5. Did I mention he cries ALL the time?
6. He keeps biting me with those sharp bottom teeth
7. He must be constantly entertained, and by entertained I mean he must use me or Jeff as a jungle gym, punch me in the eye and pull my hair out one strand at a time.
8. He cries ALL the time


Enjoy the show...

Here is Eric unhappy in the tub...



Unhappy before dinner...do I look tired? It's because I took my nap two hours later than normal, and then I only slept for an hour instead of two and a half.


I got stuck between the table and the couch. I'm not hurt, and Dad even moved the table, but I thought I would cry for a good 5 minutes.


A rare moment...entertaining Eric with peek-a-boo, which morphed into a headress


His new toy that Aunt Kelly helped us get, however, there may be some slight brain damage due to him rolling off the ramp and into a piece of wood furniture. Furniture 1, Eric 0

No comments:

Post a Comment