Monday, November 10, 2008

Eric is 10 months old!

10 months old!


I know I say this every month, but I just can't believe how fast this baby has grown...Eric is 10 months old today. We celebrated with a flu shot booster! He was very brave- he only cried for a few seconds and then recovered quickly!

Eric has 6 teeth now, 4 on top, 2 on the bottom. He looks very much like he should be on a tractor in overalls chewin' on some hay. He is taking steps, about 6-8 now, but still prefers to crawl. He gets along much faster that way.

The time change has been killing us! He went to sleep no problem, but started waking up in the 5 o'clock hour. I can get up early, but that is just too early! Eric and I have talked and I told him I prefer that it be light out before he gets up, but he must have misunderstood. He is getting better. When we hear him start talking in his crib, Jeff and I will lie perfectly still in bed so he can't hear us and think it's time to get up. It has worked the past two days- and today he actually slept until almost 7!!!

Enjoy the pictures!

Do you like the do-rag? Jeff did it, not me.


Eric's favorite new game to play- throw out all the books, sit in the box, and scream bloody murder when he can't get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment