Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Eric's first Christmas was very fun. Aunt Kelly and Uncle Kyle came up to visit (Grandpa Dave came last weekend), Great Aunt Cyndi, Great Uncle Kenny, Cousin Lindsey, and Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Dan were all there to help us celebrate. Jeff was fortunate to have Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day off for the first time in years! Surprisingly, Eric wore his Santa hat for most of the morning...I thought it would only last a few minutes! Here are some pictures to document the day!

Eric opening his stocking in the morning- do you like the gift from Scooter?


Scooter making himself comfortable


I can unwrap it BY MYSELF!


Okay- that is a lot of paper!


What? It makes a crinkly noise (and it's tasty)!


Playing with my new toy from Santa!


Merry Christmas Momma!


Waking from my nap on the North Pole...


I could not resist!!! It was on sale for $5!




Playing with my popper from Grandma and Grandpa


Merry Christmas Dada!


Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment