Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ally's First Wedding

Allison went to her first wedding in Santa Barbara on Sunday. The wedding was Jeff's old neighbor from Santa Paula- so there were lots of people there to hold her and love her up! I LOVE the hair bow and plan on getting her more immediately!


At the wedding, they had a photo booth, so Ally and the groom's niece, Addison, took some pictures together. Addison is adorable and was a great little model! In order to get them both to look somewhat near the camera, I had to look like a fool- but that seems to be the case these days! Oh the things we will do for our kids!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, SOOOOO cute! I haven't seen this picture! I heard they "posed" together, but I wasn't sure if it was true. :) Thanks for posting! They need to hang out again...

    ReplyDelete