
Ms. Allison is 5 months old! I can't believe it myself- the past 5 months have gone by in a sleep-deprived daze! She really has no set sleeping pattern, although lately she and I pinky-swear at night that she will sleep until at least 5. For two nights it has worked, but with this darling little mystery- there are no guarantees. All I can say is thank goodness she is cute! She is definetely putting me through my paces.
Allison is a hearty 18 1/2 pounds. She is going into a big girl car seat and is getting close to getting up on all fours. If she's anything like her big brother, she will be crawling in a few weeks, but I think she might take a little bit longer. Allison is a hair puller, a chatterbox (she exhales and makes noise, and then she breathes in and it sounds like she is choking...freaked me out at first). She talks all the time- typical girl! She loves to hug and really loves that song "Come on ride the train" especially when I woo-woo with her arms- it makes her stop crying almost instantly! We got the jumper out of the attic and after a brief period of complete and utter disdain- she now LOVES bouncing in her jumper!
She is developing more and more personality (as I have said before- quite strong-willed) and is lots of fun. We are still working on the sleeping, but hopefully with her newly acquired 5 month old wisdom, she will realize that sleep is a good thing...for all involved!

No comments:
Post a Comment