Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Party!

Eric and his girl Madison decided to hold a joint birthday party (Madison's birthday is at the end of the month).  Since we would be inviting the same people, we thought- why not throw it together.  So today we assembled the troops, got pizza and a cupcake cake and partied hard.  Well, everyone except Eric.  He stayed home with Grandma and Pa-ta so Jeff and I could go to the party.

After a doctor visit this morning with both kids, I've come to find out that they both have the same virus and are contagious.  So Eric missed his second birthday party (but he got to celebrate for at least 3 days so he's good!) but scored some major good loot!  I was sad that he missed his party, but I didn't want the other kids to get sick too, especially since this virus seems to be lasting for a while.  It has to run its course and hopefully they will both be healthy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment