I don't think many people believe me when I say Eric runs laps around our living room...so here is video proof! You can even here him say "I run laps" and "I go fast!" This current run was due to about a dozen M&M's that I gave him for letting me cut his finger and toenails.
Here is Ally talking (and Eric blabbering in the background). She can say Momma, That, and Set (as in ready, set, go), and growls- yes, I said it- she growls! She also mimics hand movements...she can mimic what an elephant says and you should hear her and Eric slamming their hands on the trays of their high chairs. She certainly has a "strong-will" and is very determined to get what she wants and when she wants it. Today on the playground, she crawled probably 30 feet to find the one leaf left on the playground and attempted to eat it! Hey at least she doesn't have my vision!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Two comments
ReplyDelete1) Love Eric answering for Ally
2) Mike says you should take Eric outside, put a backpack with weights on it and let him do wind sprints to get him ready for football.
She is so cute! Don't forget she says Ready "set" Go.... I had so much fun once she got over me being around. I know takes time, they are diffrent. Eric, always fun.
ReplyDelete