Their Easter baskets. With exception of Jeff's, I tried to keep candy and junk out of their baskets. And I may or may not have recycled some of the eggs that Eric found on his Easter egg hunt at Mommy and me- candy and all!
Ally and her cool shades!
I'm diggin' these! I love my accessories!
Ally and her squeaky bunny nabbit (as Eric calls it).
All of this loot is fantastic, but I would prefer to chomp on this plastic egg. It feels really good on my little teethies that are coming in!
Eric ready to break into his Easter basket snacks (at 8:00 in the morning). Who needs a real breakfast?
New cars!!! (the other 10 on the table are new from yesterday as an Easter present from Grandpa!)
Golf balls- he has a plastic golf club set and keeps losing the balls, mainly because he gets mad and chucks them across the room. I thought orange ones might be a little easier to find.
Easter egg hunt in the backyard.
The Easter bunny may have not wanted to get out of bed before Eric this morning and may have had to stand away from a window and chuck eggs into the grass without Eric seeing, leading to egg covered grass turning it more into an Easter egg recovery vs. as actual egg hunt.
Eric "finding" eggs
Look at that tushy!
Ally got in on the action too! She would put one egg in the basket, and take another out to munch on while looking for more.
I am excellent at finding eggs that were so carefully placed in plain view on the grass.
Ally's loot
Eric's loot...note to self- next year, egg hunt before matchbox cars...the eggs were abandoned at the prospect of playing with his new cars.
At Grandma and Pa-ta's. Doesn't her head scream out for a headband?!
Sure she's dressed like a Duggar, but it was really cold out and she still looks so stinkin' cute!


















No comments:
Post a Comment