Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holy Clotheshorse Batman!

Please look at the closet of my almost 11 month old daughter.  I'm pretty sure she has more clothes than I do.  This is just her closet- her dresser is full too! 

Yes, that is three stuffed racks full of clothes and a longer rack on the left full of jackets! (It was hard to get it all in the picture- I had to move the rocker out of the way!)

And a girl after my own heart!  Shoes Shoes and more Shoes!!! (there are 10 pairs- 1 is in the box)

And then there is Eric's closet...not even sure why we have half that stuff in there.  It's a bunch of coats on the top rack (and a Santa jacket) and we live in sunny southern California.  In my defense, his dresser is full- he has a lot of long and short-sleeve t-shirts.


And I limit his shoes to two pairs, one pair of Crocs and a pair of sneakers (again, in my defense, his feet grow so fast!  He is on his third pair of shoes since Christmas...size 10 feet- HUGE!).

1 comment:

  1. OK, HOW do you afford all the clothes for Allison? I am so bad...Addison has 2 pairs of shoes, what a failure I am!

    ReplyDelete