Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad Hair Day continued...

This bad hair day is going to last until it grows out.  I wanted to give Eric a little trim, especially since he is getting baptized on Saturday and Ally's birthday party is on Sunday.  I used the #5 clippers and gave him a trim all over.  It only removed maybe an 8th of an inch.  Then I saw two clippers that said right ear and left ear and thought to myself...What a great idea!  It's so hard to get over Eric's ears, especially since he is SUPER cooperative when we give him a haircut.  Well, that right there is when the whole thing went south...deep south, I'm talking some serious redneck territory.  See for yourself...(it's a little dark because I took it with my cell phone)

Do you like the jagged edge?  What you can't see is that it looks like I shaved lines into his head (I told you- deep south redneck- all that's missing is the rat tail)

His hair has since been repaired (thank you Jeff).  He has pretty short hair now, but at least he doesn't look like a hillbilly anymore!  It was horrible- it really was!  I was horrified when I saw what the right ear/left ear clippers do!  Note to self, never, never, EVER use those clips again!

No comments:

Post a Comment