Bedtime in our house is, surprisingly, one of the calmest moments in our house. The kids take a bath together (not the calm part), they get in their jammies and we all cuddle on the couch and watch Eric's favorite show, Bindi the Jungle Girl (I think he has a crush on Bindi). Eric drinks his milk and curls up under the blanket with me or Jeff or sometimes by himself, while I give Allison a bottle (and sometimes have a wrestling match with the not-sleepy baby). Ally drifts off to La La Land and Eric gets a few minutes of alone time while his show finishes. After the show, it's a piggyback ride to brush teeth, some ice water (not cold, there must be 'ice baby'- a little nod to Vanilla Ice) and then he turns into the King of Siam. He must be cloaked in all of his blankets (like a King) before he can lay down and go to sleep.
Today Allison was in a wrestling mood, so I left Eric in the living room and went to give her a bottle in her room, in hopes that she would fall asleep faster- no such luck. When I came back, this is what I found and it is just too darn cute not to share!
Snuggled up in the couch (after I took the pictures, I snuggled up with him!)
I'm getting sleepy...
For some reason, whenever mom takes my picture, I like to stick my fingers in my eye!
And I couldn't resist jumping in one (and trust me, it was difficult to find one where his eyes weren't glued to his love interest Bindi on tv). And I don't know who decided that it was a great idea to tell kids to say Cheese when getting their picture taken...this is him saying cheese, AKA not smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment