Our neighbor's name is Sue and Eric rarely sees her. He plays with her daughter Audrey, but Sue works full-time and Audrey's dad is the one that Eric always sees. EVERY day, at least 5 times a day, Eric asks me "where Sue's belly button?" Um, on her belly? I'm pretty sure she won't be lifting her shirt to show him anytime soon.
Allison is becoming chatty. She can say "there's brother" when she sees him on the baby monitor, she can meow like Scooter, and babbles various things here and there. She must be channeling her Italian roots because she will throw her blankie over the baby gate and yells, "MA" on top of her lungs until I pick it up for her. It's funny (and super annoying) to hear her go all Jersey on me! She does have a little (i.e BIG) attitude though, so I guess it makes sense! I will do my best to get video...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment