Saturday, June 19, 2010

There's a Warthog in My Toilet

While I take a shower, Eric sits in the living room and watched Zoboomafoo (excellent show on Sprout) and Allison comes and plays in the bathroom while I shower. My evidence today proves that it is going to be harder and harder to take a shower daily... (and I have a new toy that allows me to write on my pictures!!!)

Here are some of the toys that Ally has to play with while in the bathroom...Notice the toilet paper roll is empty (please see the post Kirkland Couture for explanation) and there is a yard stick through the drawers so she doesn't eat my sanitary products (yes she did do that and no I didn't get a picture).  She is also a big fan of the toilet paper storage lid.  I throw some of her toys in too, notice the ring stacker strewn about the bathroom.

She also likes to play with my pj's and the pop-up toy (which she plays with quite violently- she figured out if she throws it, the little men pop up, instead of trying to press the buttons and switches...evil genius)

and yes sometimes she even plays with the toilet brush and the plunger while I scream NO on top of my lungs from the shower.

She can play in the cabinet- there are Dixie cups and velcro curlers in there that are a preferred toy.

and sometimes she even plays with Scooter, who is an unwilling participant in playtime.

With all of those toys and things to play with, her toy of choice was the warthog.  And the toilet.  I must have closed my eyes for a second because I didn't see this happen.  I saw her opening and closing the lid while I again screamed NO at the top of my lungs, but didn't realize the warthog had reached an untimely demise until I saw wet hand prints on the lid.  To which again, very effectively I might add, I screamed NO and YUCKY from the shower.

I might never get to shower in peace again!

No comments:

Post a Comment