Saturday, September 4, 2010

More Fun With Eric

For some reason, Eric has decided to abandon naps.  He will still take them, but he has to wear himself out first, and even then, he sometimes won't take them.

I watched him on the monitor as he grabbed his monkey, his pillow and his blanket off of his bed and decided to sleep on the floor.  Not sure why, but it could be because when we really want him to take a nap, Jeff goes in and lays on the floor in front of the door and takes a nap.

He prefers to fall asleep while watching 'The Lion Movie' (AKA Madagascar 2)



Just like his mom, he prefers a nap on the couch instead of the bed!

Eric's first professional haircut!  In hopes that it will grow out better, I took Eric to get his haircut before Jeff could shave his head again.  Here he is on the cool motorcycle BEFORE getting a trim!

AFTER.  I could not get any of the actual haircut because I was busy keeping Eric from running out of the building.  He screamed and cried (and drooled all over me).  The lady is Anne who kept telling him while cutting his hair "Oh Eric, Anne love you so much, I love you Eric, Anne love you so much."  I actually think it made it worse.  He calmed down and played while mom paid.

Pissed, but getting better.  After this we went to lunch, to Best Buy and got a movie...He needed some serious bribery, or he may never get in the chair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment