Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving was a fun time!  I started the morning off with a 5k called the Turkey Trot.  I pushed both kids in the stroller (which is no easy feat), and then we went to see Jeff at the station.  After that, it was back home to get all the food started (we order, but still have to heat up)
 
Snacking pre-race (more like staying out of the freezing cold)
The racers!


EVERYONE came to my house and it was organized chaos! My sister brought my niece, Samantha, and she and Eric and Ally had so much fun playing together! Kelly got a fancy camera for her birthday so she took pics of the kids!


mugging it up for the camera

He just won't smile for the camera (to be honest I don't think he knows how)


That Aunt Kelly is so funny!

Ally with a book, ready to demand that someone read to her!


The grandkids

Eric and Ally saying goodbye to everyone at the end of a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment