Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin...

We took Eric to Underwood Family Farms today to visit the Pumpkin Patch. We had lots of fun! We saw goats, a gigantic cow, pigs, and emus. Then we went for a hayride through the pumpkin patch and the fields. Eric had lots of fun but was having trouble staying awake in the carrier.

Eric loved playing with the pumpkins. At first he wasn't sure about the hay, but he got over it quickly and crawled all over the place. He liked banging on the pumpkins and laying on them. Some of the pumpkins were as big as he was!

We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch and can't wait to go back next year when Eric will be able to do a lot more!

Waiting for the hayride



I have hay stuck to my forehead!


On the hayride


What is this thing?


What is this stuff?


Whoa- look at all of these pumpkins!


Can I eat this?


These things are fun! They make a lot of noise!


If I stick my tongue out, maybe I can get over this pumpkin.


This pumpkin was almost as big as Eric


Walking through the patch with Daddy


What are you making me do, and how do I get you to stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment