Friday, October 10, 2008

Nudie Alert

Every night before I give Eric a bath, I take off his diaper and set him on the floor and tell him to go to the bathtub. He crawls out of his room, sometimes getting sidetracked by a toy or pacifier on the floor, and then he crawls to the bathroom. His bedroom is directly across the hall from the bathroom, only about 4 feet away- when he gets to the bathroom door, he makes a sharp right and crawls down the hall as fast as possible, laughing hysterically. Sometimes he brings something along for the journey, but his main goal is to get as far away from the bathroom as possible- in this picture he brought a teething ring with him. Sometimes we find him in the kitchen, sometimes he is at the front door flashing the neighborhood, and sometimes he is playing with some of the drawers in the den. He laughs and laughs as I go get him to put him in the bath.

Enjoy the nudie shot- I'm sure he will be so thrilled when he is older to know that he made his naked debut over the internet!

1 comment:

  1. He is just too cute! I love this photo! Can't wait to come visit again.

    ReplyDelete