Miss Allison (or as we like to call her, the Little Diva) is now 8 months old! She has 2 1/2 teeth (one just broke through 3 days ago) and has a set of lungs on her! She and Eric "talk" to each other. While Eric has a pretty good vocabulary, he thinks it is much more fun to dumb it down. They scream back and forth to each other all day long. She mimics Eric's screams and he copies hers too. It's pretty funny, but by the end of the day, I have a serious headache.
The Little Diva is a hearty little beast too! She weighs roughly 23 lbs now, more than some kids twice her age, but I don't know how tall she is. I can't get her to sit still long enough to measure her. Plus, she really likes to eat the measuring tape.
She isn't crawling in the traditional sense. She still army crawls, but only on her left arm, keeping the right one free to carry things, and pushes off with her right toes. Her clothes are constantly dirty and worn on the left side only. She is starting to climb up the stairs on the climber (and fall off too). I'm not sure she is going to crawl the right way...she moves pretty quickly her way, and she is starting to pull up on stuff, getting ready to stand. When she does try to crawl, she gets one leg stuck in front of her other leg like a pretzel- so she just bellies out and army crawls.
Enjoy her goofy smile! Once that top tooth comes through a little more, she is going to look VERY silly! Hopefully the other will appear soon!
Come on Brother!
There's plenty of room for two!
I am a goofball!
I just think this picture is cute
I'm much bigger than the bunny now!







No comments:
Post a Comment