We had a Sunday Funday! We went for a walk/jog this morning, then off to Target (my fave- and Eric's because he gets a matchbox car whenever we go!). After we all napped, we watched the Superbowl (I mean the commercials- with Jeff at work, there was no need to watch the actual game- gotta love DVR and fast forward!) and I made BBQ chicken pizza. After the game, we had a mini-photo shoot in the hall before bath. Lots of fun today! Wish every day could be this fun!
My Little Rainbow Brite (look at her strike a pose)
I love these tights!
always crawling away from me...
this is how she crawls- yanks with her left arm and pushes off on her right toes
Try and hold up Sissy to take a picture (take 3, takes 1 and 2 resulted in Ally flat on her back)
The first picture in months where they are both smiling!
While we pledge no allegiance to either team, we decided to go with the Saints after putting this shirt on this morning. We must be good luck! And no Eric is not saying #1, he is attempting to stab the lens of the camera while I take the picture
Centering himself (he will need so much therapy- I know)
Smiley girl!
Do NOT take my picture!
While the crying is extremely annoying, look at my kid's 6 pack abs when he cries!
whine whine whine!
(we are working on being tough since his sister is already tougher than he is!)_












No comments:
Post a Comment