On Tuesday (a rainy Tuesday), Eric, Allison and I got in the car and drove to the Civic Arts Plaza to see some rock stars! Anyone who is a teacher or has small kids knows what I am talking about...we saw Greg and Steve perform! We met a bunch of friends from school at the concert, and although we were sitting across the auditorium from each other, we had a blast. Fortunately we had balcony seats (I know, we are high rollers) and we were the only row of chairs so Eric, Allison and Eric's best friend Madison had room to roam. They didn't have to sit in their seats the whole time. They could stand at the wall and hopefully not stage dive. You will see in the pictures that the wall was kind of low and my friend Rebecca (Madison's mom) and I had mini-heart attacks each time they leaned on the wall and pulled their feet up. Would have been a LONG drop! The kids had a great time!
Madison always arrives in style, especially to the opera!
Eric enjoying the show
Madison was hair dancing
Eric enjoying the Itsy Bitsy Spider (his current favorite song)
Two 2 year olds sitting in chairs = miracle! (It didn't last long)
Bravo! (poor little Ally could barely see over the wall!)








No comments:
Post a Comment