We have a lot of fun with Ally. She is just so goofy and doesn't even know it. She has, what we like to call, a Rambo belt. It's the top of a drum that Eric busted through by standing on and she puts it on like Rambo's ammo belt and walks around the house with it. She gets very irritated if you try to take it off too!
Rambo Baby!
At least she wears it with a smile!
More fun with Firefighter Allison
The Zombie walk
This is horrible. She got the knees of the pants of this outfit dirty outside, so I put her in pants that somewhat matched, and then she poo'd through those. So I took out her play pants (pants that I don't care if she gets dirty) and stuck her in those. What I didn't realize was how ridiculous she would look. As she is walking around the house, I am quite thankful that no one is here to see how she is dressed! (the socks and the shirt still match though! And in my defense, I had the socks under the pants. Jeff changed her and put the socks on over her pants.)
Hello world! Do you see ALL the food on my face?
I don't think I ate enough for dinner. Let's see if I can shove this entire golf ball in my mouth!








No comments:
Post a Comment