You are my little one year old, you come up just past my knee.
When you flash that big smile, it's all that I can see.
Full of giggles and smiles (and your fair share of cries),
the birthmark on your leg and big, round green eyes.
Determined, strong, beautiful and curious-
(I can't wait for your hair to grow in long and luxurious!)
Ally, Little Lady, Diva, Ally-hi and Ally-lo
are just some of the names by which you go.
So sweet and so smiley, your hugs make me want to hold ya.
It's easy to see how my cup runneth over.
We enjoy every day because you're so goofy and fun.
Happy Birthday Little Lady- Enjoy being 1!









You are such a good mommy. I love your rituals and the powerful memories you carefully craft are inspiring. Congratulations mama. Your kids are truly blessed to have you.
ReplyDelete