Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was fun because I got to dress up my Barbie Ally. She is a big tutu fan and asks to wear one all the time. I made her a ginormous tutu that is at least 4 times the size of her little body- but she LOVED it!

Scooter got in on the Valentine's Day cuteness and slept in the diaper bag all day.

Here is her gigantic tutu and she was super psyched about it!

The epitome of fashion in her denim jacket, silver sparkly shoes and her tutu

Always the lady- her mouth might be full, but she is still wearing her tutu


Eric was as cooperative as he always is when a camera comes out.  All I wanted was a picture of his shirt.

It says: The Ladies love me...and they really do.  They think it's hilarious when he growls at them.

Eric at the Valentine's Day pajama party at school with one of his best friends, Alexis. (and her dad's Lakers hat)

Eric's other best friend, Madison

Having fun during circle time- he has a total crush on Alexis right now and even defends her honor!

A mouth full of cupcake

Say cheese Madison

Eric enjoyed his party at school.  He got to wear his jammies to school (and so did I) and hand out Valentine's.  Every other kid in the class was willing to get hearts on their cheeks- but not Eric.  He had no interest, but that's okay because he had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment