Friday, October 10, 2008

9 Months Old!


I can't believe it- my sweet little monkey is 9 months old! He is 21 1/2 pounds and 30 inches long (75% and 90%). He has three teeth, two bottom and one top. The other top should be in soon, and then 4 more look like they are brewing to come in within the next month or two. Eric can walk around holding onto the furniture, or on his toys. He can stand for a few seconds before he realizes what he is doing and then plops down on his tush. He is still ALL over the place and into EVERYTHING! It's draining (to me), but I'd rather him be crazy than a blob! He is starting to climb a little bit too, which scares the crap out of me! He keeps trying to attack Scooter when he is sleeping on top of the couch, and has figured out to put his toys up against the couch and stand on them. It's much easier to grab Scooter's tail that way! Before we know it, he'll be walking and running all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, he is so cute! I can't beleive how big he is! I check your blog all the time - love it. The pumpkin patch pictures are adorable too!

    Say hi to Jeff

    ReplyDelete